Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Am I Crazy?

You know what?

IM STILL MAD AT YOU!!

Even though I somewhat forgive you
(That doesn't really make sense..)

..

A synonym for the word mad is crazy

..

And its true too

I AM CRAZY FOR YOU!!

You know what you do to me? You make me crazy
And you say I think about things too much, look into things too deeply
But what do you expect if you don't tell me things?

Today you upset me.

Before you said you hate liars, you hate lies,
you don't want any secrets between us
So why did you lie to me? Why did you keep this from me?

Well I found out.
You're not THAT great at hiding everything
What if I never saw?
You said you kept it from me cause you knew I'd be mad

So I'll just go off now and do something I know you won't like and not tell you!

NO


..

You didn't cheat or do anything really REALLY bad
Its just that you kept this from me, when YOU'RE THE ONE who says no secrets!
Its hypocritical

..

Well the fights over now.
You explained yourself.
I just don't want lies.
Secrets.

..

Tomorrow's our monthly anniversary
Its been that many months, and its just now that she's finally out of the picture for good.
I've put up with enough about her.
She hurt you.
I know.
But I made it better..
So now she needs to stop trying to come back, when she can't

..

Just a rant of my anger
Sometimes you just need to let it out

..

And all I know is
You've got to give me everything
Nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go and give you up

Stay up till four in the morning and the tears are pouring
And I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right


..

-Autumn

1 comment: