Friday, December 25, 2009

The Way I Loved Him

The Way I Loved You
Taylor Swift


[ ... ]

And I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name

You're so in love that you acted insane
And that's the way I loved you

Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush

And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

[He can't see the smile I'm faking
And my heart's not breaking
Cause I'm not feeling anything at all]


And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicating


Got away by some mistake..

.
.
.

I'm sad to say I relate to this song too much

I love my boyfriend..
We work out. I see him everyday, I'm usually happy to see him

...

But then I think about my ex...

We didn't work out. Too many things that got in the way of our happiness
Not him.
It was never him. Just the complications our relationship had.

We always talked
We always laughed
We always fought
We always made up
We always promised
We always hoped
We always had fun

..

Well I guess not always.. all good things must end
And I ended it

..

The night you called me crying was too much
And ps you were stupid to drink and drive

And now sometimes I text you
Youre the only one who's every really understood
You understand me
You have this way about you that just fits with the way about me

I'm sorry I hurt you.
I hurt you more than once.. and you still tell me you love me
I really dont deserve you

..

Which is why I stop myself from going back to you
The complications are still there.
Maybe one day they'll be gone, and I won't have to worry about hurting you ever again.

I still love you, S.

And I feel guilty for not loving my bf like I loved you
But I can't help it

You were right.. I know you said it when you were mad
But I'll never find someone who loves me like you did.
Like you do.

Because he does what he should to be a good boyfriend
But he doesnt do what you did..
Which in a word is

Anything

[Love you, S]
-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment