Monday, December 7, 2009

First Snowfall

SNOW!!!
Finally

Winter is one of my favourite seasons!
(I have four favourite seasons by the way.. all of them!)

The time I hate about it though is right before the first snow fall.
Whats the point of cold without snow?
Snow brings the fun!

Tobogganing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowball fights, Snowmen

..

And so this is why I'm happy about the first snow I've seen this year


..

Wow it's so beautiful outside. I've missed this feeling. Don't you love sitting inside a cozy warm room, with maybe a hot drink watching the beautiful cold outside

..

And Christmas.
I'm very excited about that
I don't really have a huge list of gifts and such that I want
I'm just excited about the feeling Christmas gives
Cheesy, but true :)

My first Christmas with my boyfriend!
Don't tell anyone..

I got him cologne
hehehe


-Autumn

2 comments:

  1. I love snow but don't see it often in SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First snow; I'm jealous. I should move to Canada. I Too like all the seasons but where I live(Upstate NY) it always seems to between seasons. Right now it's that season between fall and winter where all the leaves are gone and the air is cold but there is no snow. We also have a long winter/spring mud season.

    Anyways check out my new blog. http://trailercommentary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete