Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dentist

Theres something life changing about going to the dentist
..Okay maybe not life changing..
But you do feel like a new person walking out

Or maybe thats just me

I always love going to the dentist, telling her all about sensative spots, problems I've had
She fixes them, tells me to floss, brush more (whatever it is)
And when I walk out, it's like I have a clean slate
A fresh start

Who doesnt love that kind of feeling?
Where you can start all over again, perfectly fine

(Yes I knew I'm talking in terms of teeth
)

I guess the good feeling I got today when leaving the dentist office just got me thinking about clean slates, starting over
How good it feels

And I think yes


I'd definately love a clean slate right now.


..

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment